Friday, August 15, 2008

Off to Hawaii

Today it is supposed to reach 91 degrees in Seattle. Miserable. Tomorrow is predicted to be even hotter. This isn't doing much for my riding. I am hoping to get in a short ride tomorrow morning when it's not too hot and before I leave for Hawaii.

Speaking of Hawaii...I'm really excited to join my family for this trip. We'll be on Maui. On Wednesday we will be doing a zip line, and I have no doubt there will be lots of other adventures. While not exactly cycling related, I think the mental health break will be really good for me.

Dave gets back after I leave. Sad. He's been having a great time in the Virgin Islands, though. Today they are scuba diving off the British Virgin Islands - wow!

More when I return...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're in Hawaii!? I'm so excited for you. You need a break and that is the most perfect place to go. I hope you had fun!

-Tina